As a Data Portal Owner I want only authenticated and authorized users to view (e.g. my staff), to edit (specific groups) so that we can put data in the portal and know that only appropriate people can use and contribute
- Access to data is only to those we have authorized (and we don't give access to public or competitors unless we choose to!)
- we don't disclose information inappropriately internally (e.g. info with privacy restrictions)
- People don't accidentally edit others datasets
Permissions breaks down into two parts:
- Authentication: who are you?
- Authorization: what can you do? => much bigger
As a Dataset Owner I want to be able to limit access, editing etc to my datasets at several levels and using org/teams and potentially other mechanisms so that I can easily comply with PII restrictions whilst making my data as widely available as possible and enabling collaborators to contribute easily
As a Dataset Owner I want to allow viewing of the dataset metadata including the list of resources whilst limiting access to the data itself (e.g. restricting download) so that I can allow others to discover the data i have (and request access) whilst complying with restrictions on data access (e.g. PII)
- TODO: what about previewing?
As a Dataset Owner I want to restrict those who can edit my dataset so that only those I authorize can edit the dataset
- I probably want to do this in bulk e.g. add my whole organization/team
As a Dataset Owner I want to control who has the ability to change permisssions on my dataset so that only people i choose can do this …
- Default would be e.g. Dataset Owner + Org Admin can do this …
- Are other options desired / possible?
As a Dataset Owner I want to make a dataset "private" so that it is only visible to those who have "edit" access on the dataset and is invisible to everyone else
As a Dataset Owner I want to add someone outside of my organization to a restricted dataset so they can collaborate and review
As a Dataset Owner I want to grant different levels of access to resources in a dataset so that I can make some resources private and others public (because maybe one resource contains PII)
As an Org/Team manager I don't want to have to add everyone in my team again in CKAN when i have this already in LDAP so that I save time and avoid risk things go out of sync
As a Dataset Owner (?? maybe someone else) I want to have a workflow for reviewing datasets before they go "public" so that they are a) in a good quality state b) are compliant with any regulations (e.g. around PII)
TODO: Is this really related to permissions?? Seems a broader issue …